Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This is hopefully, my first Blog of many. I just want to give you an overview of some topics that I will be covering in my blogs and the reason for me having a blog. First, the reason! I feel as if I am cluttering up my Facebook wall with many posts that our counterproductive to some of my friendships. I also feel it starts up battles instead of bonding us as Facebook friends. Will i still post some stuff on there now and again...YES! However, this will be my primary outlet.
Some of the topics that I will be covering are topics that the average person thinks about, but will not express most of the time in an in depth manner. We will talk about Religion, Politics, Music, Health and many more day to day water cooler type topics.
I am looking forward to this journey as most of you can tell... I am very opinionated!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment